Monday, January 18, 2016

Tell Him Suicide

Sther Will Remember This


"My friends and I went to go save the dead mermaid. She was a friend who was exiled by the King of Atlis."

"Ooh is that so?! Is he still being a little shit and killing his people for rather small things?" His voice perked.

You chuckled, "Small things you say...If small is stabbing The Marquis's son- nearly killing him, slinging his majesty's precious daughters name through the mud by posting those slutty ass photos of them, causing complete havoc in the Shopping District and much more then I wonder what huge things are."

"Oh my god." He placed his hand over his mouth.

"But...even though she did all those horrible things, I loved her."

"She was your lover?! I'm so sorry." He reached out and touched your hand.

"No she wasn’t mine to begin with. I...I went behind my friends back and started dating her." You admit.

"That’s an awful thing to do!" He shouts.

"I know!" You sniff, "I just...want to apologize to him but...I...I just couldn’t bring myself to do so. And then Cassandra goes crazy! Everything happened so fast."

"You poor thing!" Sther gets up and hugs you. "I know how it feels doing terrible things and regretting it. Here, take my summoning card with you!"

Sther hands you his summoning card.



“Summon me whenever you want. I’m here for you.”

"Thank you Sther." You hug him back.

You are now able to summon Sther! Summon him to talk with you, get advice, or to fight alongside you.


No comments:

Post a Comment