Monday, January 18, 2016

Chapter Two

Ginger Has injured Your Face Severely

You Have Suddenly Been Healed!


You hear the passionate humming of the funeral march and rattling of dishes. You open your eyes to see a strange oco-man who is wearing a pink apron. He is cooking a dish of fresh seaweed and crab. Your eyes gap around your surroundings. You are in a small mystical house that appears sinister but is beautiful and adorable. You realize that you are laying down on a couch that is comfortable and decide to sit up.

“E-Excuse me?” You call out to him. 

Suddenly the oco-man flips around and swiftly snatches off his pink apron!
He hisses at you, “I am the glorious evil wizard, Sther!” His body slowly moves over to you, “And I have captured you to eat your soul- Mermaid!”

"Achoo!" You sneeze.

"Bless you! Do you need a tissue because I can give you one?" He offers.

"No thank you. I think I’m fine." You shake your head.

"Oh that’s good! So...where was I...?" He rolls his eyes around the room, searching for his thoughts. "Ah yes! Prepare to die!" He wiggles his long sharp fingers at you.

You lean your body to look behind him. On the counter are two plates filled with food and the table has been prepared for guest.

"Not to be rude, but you're not really evil are you?"

"Hahaha you caught me! I’m somewhat evil!" he shrugs, fiddling his long fingers together. "I use to be the Demon King of the Edge of the Sea but it became boring with the whole eating mermaids and controlling creatures deal. I decided that I should try to be kind and it is really really hard! My name is Sther by the way. What’s yours?”

“Mamimi. But my friends call me Ma.”

“Ma, huh! What a unique name that is. It kinda reminds me of a sea urchin- Oh shit...I’m rambling again. Mind having dinner with me? I've never had dinner with a mermaid before and I haven’t had company in a while!"

"Hell yeah, I'll have dinner with you!" You reply.

"Yes! I hope you love crab and seaweed!" He exclaims, grabbed both of your hands and helping you up. "Please, go sit down at the table! I'll bring you your meal!"

"Ok!" You smile.

You swim over and sit down at the table. When you do, Sther brings you your meal and sets it down in front of you! It looks amazing!

Sther takes a seat at the other end of the small table.

You are now able to talk to Sther!



>Are you a Pokémon trainer?

>Your house is beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment