Monday, September 14, 2015


"Why are we in Sankeast? I thought we were going to hang out and watch stupid videos on the Etherwet." You say.

"No, we're going to Ballads! She wanted to see me and since I was on my way over there before spotting you sleeping about, I figured I would bring you."

"Ah, my night and shining fin rescued me from the evil princess! How sweet." You sing.

 "Haha say that all you want but admit it, it was the right thing to do."

"Hey!" A man shouted from the side of you. You turn your head to see The Marquis, one of the richest old mermans alive. He squints to get a better look at you. "Mamimi!? Is that you!?" He inquires angrily.

"Shit! I forgot about The Marquis!" You mutter underneath breath.

The Marquis pulls out a gun and aims it at you, "I thought I told you that I never wanted to see the likes of you around Sankeast or Atlis ever again!!"

He fires several rounds at you. Luckily you dodge them and was dragged away by Jacob.


No comments:

Post a Comment